Only two types of registration are available at the moment:
A. Full Registration Fee: 320 Euro
B. Student Registration Fee: 120 Euro.
The registration fee for ‘ICCM Grantees’ at 260 Euro applies only to those who have received grants from the ICCM Organising Committee. Those who have paid the registration fee for ‘ICCM Grantees’ at 260 and are not included at the list of grantees, will have to pay the difference of 60 Euro, at the conference venue in order to complete their registration.
The ICCM / ICCM Student registration covers:
- the attendance to conference sessions;
- the opening reception;
- guided tours and receptions;
- coffee breaks during the conference;
- the booklet of abstracts and all other conference material;
- the acts of the conference (distributed later)
- ICCM Membership for one year;
- the right to put up candidature for the ICCM Board (not applicable for students);
- the right to vote for the ICCM Board at the elections that will take place during the conference.
- Attendance certificates will be provided upon request.
All attendees will be able to book for the post-conference tour at an extra charge (payment at venue).